Official Blog of the Church of the Holy Genesis

"I believe in God, Father Almighty
I believe in Jesus Christ, His Son, our Lord
He was conceived by the Power of the Holy Genesis
And born of the Mother Mary"

-the first lines of our revised Apostle's Creed

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just a Thought

The Buddhists say that all life is suffering. We are trapped in the cycle of incarnation, moving from mortal life to mortal life. If the Buddhists are right, then we suffer on in all of those lives. Keep this in mind as you deal with the people around you. Have compassion, because, whether they realize it or not, they are suffering, too.

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, i would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going. -John 14:1-4

In Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment