Official Blog of the Church of the Holy Genesis

"I believe in God, Father Almighty
I believe in Jesus Christ, His Son, our Lord
He was conceived by the Power of the Holy Genesis
And born of the Mother Mary"

-the first lines of our revised Apostle's Creed

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Creed

I believe in God, Father Almighty.
I believe in Jesus Christ His Son, our Lord.
He was conceived by the power of the Holy Genesis,
And born of the Mother Mary.
He suffered, was crucified,
Died and was buried.
He rose again,
He ascended to Heaven,
And is seated on the right side of His Father.
He has saved us from Darkness.
I believe in the Holy Genesis,
The Holy Church within,
The Communion of Saints,
The Forgiveness of Sins,
The Resurrection of the Soul,
Salvation from the Darkness of Estrangement
And Life Everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment